Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

What is the biblical evidence that "the faithful and prudent slave" was appointed in 1918 and then canceled,and was only appointed in 1919?

"In 1918 they (the GB) were the discreet faithful slave and the Master appointed them over all the goods of the earth" (Matthew 24: 45-47)

"Climax of Revelation" pg 209 paragraph. 12

At the "Annual Meeting" in 2012, the GB said "according to the evidence, the faithful and prudent slave (GB) only began in 1919."

What is the Bible evidence?

On both dates the supposed "faithful and wise slave" celebrated Christmas Day on December 25, they wore the cross inside a crown as a symbol of Jesus' death including the Society logo (Watchtower Association), believed that Charles Taze Roussel was the faithful and discrete slave (Charles T. Roussel died in 1916 and the GB continued to believe in this until 1942, after the death of Judge J.F.Rutherford), and also believed that all Christians were anointed and would go to heaven . Did Jesus approve them to give food at the proper time even in this "flashing" situation of heavenly lights? Jesus, the master, was negligent? Did Jesus ignore the demands of "truth" to designate they as the faithful and discreet slave?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

The faithful and discreet slave started making a comeback in 1914 1918. But they've been around since before Jesus Christ. The Bible specifically gives their name.

Found in Isaiah you are my Witnesses is the utterance of Jehovah my servant in whom I have approved. Friend like it or not the Bible names God's faithful and discreet slave.

• 2 years ago

They sure have YOU brainwashed, and on the wrong track.

• 2 years ago

There is no biblical evidence for this or any other wacko JW teaching.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

There is no faithful and prudent slave, certainly not within JWism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.