Help please! I found out I was pregnant on July 24 after weeks of spotting found out that was the reason. On August 1, I ended up on the ER?

Help please!

I found out I was pregnant on July 24 after weeks of spotting found out that was the reason. On August 1, I ended up on the ER because of a cramp that ran all the way to my rectum causing pressure and bloating , OBGY suggested an spontaneous miscarriage or potential etopic pregnancy due to no baby on my uterus and elevaded HCG. Was asked to returend 2 days later to check on hormone levels. Returned Aug. 3, levels had dropped but ultrasound detected pregnancy on left tube, I seeked medical treatment the following day and was given a dose of methotrexate to stop baby from developing even do HCG levels keept going down on their own. My concer now is of the possiblity that my tube might have ruptured since the first time I went to the ER and nobody noticed. I know I might just be paranoid because of everything happening in such a short time but Im so worried. Has anyone have had that happend to them?

You suspect a ruptured tube and haven't at least called your doctor?