Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Is the Lebron and Don Lemon Twitter rant the first time Trump's attacked two African-Americans in one post?

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

Surprisingly, it appears so. I think that Trump is not only racist, but jealous that Mr. Lemon and Mr. James achieved success through their own hard work and merit. It also doesn't help that Mr James was receiving positive press prior to the interview on the alleged "fake news" station

• GiGi

I just don't get why there are more repeated questions about this topic than any other. It shouldn't even be news.

• John

bless your heart, you get angry when black people aren't under the control of the government.

So two African Americans first attack trump and he responds in kind. So, who’s the racist one then?

I am still trying to figure out why trump is mad at these two Americans in particular.

• Duck

Nah. He's attacked more black folks than that before.

yes it is his forst twofer. A sign of growing desperation