boy asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 years ago

Sharing a Fleshlight (sex toy) transmission?

Long story short My cousin that I haven't seen in years and I took turns using a Fleshlight (sex toy) basically a rubber imitation of a woman's V

He used it first and I used it right after him (a good 4-5 minutes after) and I was curious if it's possible that I was at risk for catching any STD or HIV for sharing a sex toy (usually I'd wear a condom but I was out and in the moment)

I personally have never heard of a HIV transmission through a sex toy but I'm just curious

• Sky

If your cousin was actually affected with HIV or some other STD, yes, it is possible to transmit it through the shared use of a sex toy when it has not been thoroughly washed in between uses. It's a slim possibility, but possible none the less. However, if your cousin is clean and free of all STDs, you'd have absolutely nothing to worry about because disease doesn't just appear out of thin air. He'd have to actually be a carrier of a disease for there to be any chance of him passing it on to you.

You're pretty stupid, right?

• kelvin

no you can't