Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

What is it about Trumpsters which forces them to say "Of course advertising works, that's why car companies spend millions on it ...?

... but when Russians do it, it does NOT work?"

BONUS QUESTION

What is it about MainStream Republicans which forces them to not call out Trumpsters as morons?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Remember how many of them believed that Pizzagate myth? Of course, they were influenced by all that misinformation that was put out.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Same thing that causes a LIAR like you ot think that BILLIONS were spent on advertising and Russia spent a couple hundred thousands and changed the election. Liars like you forget to mention that the ads went BOTH ways and were set up to sow division and make it so that any president elected would have the same stain.

Oh and BTW, YOU are the problem. You are doing EXACTLY what Russia wants. IFFFFFF you were moral you would want to go after all dirty politicians, but you are simply a child throwing a temper tantrum because you did not get your way.

Talk to me about going after BOTH Hillary and Trump and we'll discuss. Until then, stop working for Russia.

As far as Trump supporters, the economy is doing GREAT. While I don't think the president should get the credit for it, every president in US history has gotten credit if the economy improves during their presidency.

Calling hard-working people, idiots for caring more about the economy and providing for their family than they care about your temper tantrum is the reason you democrats lost and it is the reason you are going to have a very hard time taking Congress if you do at all and will lsoe to Trump in 2020.

You want to stop losing??? Do you, you ignorant child??? Then GROW UP. Talk to people as if they are fellow humans instead of acting AS IF you are some moral authority and superior to them.

• 2 years ago

Xcellent Question

• 2 years ago

Let me make sure I am understanding you. You're equating the advertising arm of GM to a few trolls on Facebook?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Thanks for adding that "morons" part - now we can get this question deleted. Too funny.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You pretend well.

• Jo5
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Those "morons" are still their voters. Just ask Johnathan Gruber what morons can do for you.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sisjsnsns

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.