I was talking to this girl for a month and she broke my heart?

Im 18 this was the first girl to show me affection and we texted evreyday for about 2 months and outta nowhere she stopped texting me. I think I loved this girl and ive just been crying. We wont see each other this year cause of school but next year we will be in the same city. Idk if im ever gonna find someone like this i loved her.

• J
    Favorite Answer

no you don't love this girl... that's not love but its absolutely normal that you feel this way, at your age almost everything feels like love, I understand that you are feeling down but it does happen, I recommend you to learn from this experience, phones are for setting dates more you text a girl the less mysterious you become and girls love the mysterious guy, more you open your self up the less she will care, to be honest with you she probably found someone else and she end up ghosting you, at that age this will happen a lot. Stay strong.

It’s possible to love more than once in your life. If she’s not interested, focus your attention on another one. To get over your depression, don’t spend much time alone. That gives you time to think about her. Go out with friends. Go to the movies. Play a sport to work off energy. That will make you feel better.

• Tina

She probably stopped texting because she didn't want to be in a long distance relationship. Or she could have felt that you were starting to have feelings for you but she didn't feel the same way you did. It's too bad that she didn't give you a reason as to why she was no longer going to text you. At least you would have known why she no longer wanted to keep in touch with you. So, for now, you can only guess why she stopped texting you. So, don't cry. If a person cannot tell you why they are no longer going to text you then don't waste your time crying over them. It's not worth it. You will find someone else to love. There will be other girls that will show you affection.