Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

When Trump came out yesterday and said the following, why won't his followers believe him?

"I now admit that my son met with representatives of a foreign government, Russia, for the sole purpose of getting dirt on my opponent, which is illegal.

I also admit to purposefully lying about this from the beginning in an attempt to cover it up, and instructing my employees to lie about it as well.

Now, watch as my supporters talk about everything except for my crimes and cover up."

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

The man is clearly guilty of crimes far more serious than anything any previous president was impeached for or was going to be impeached for. Now we just wait for the ax we know is falling.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He didn't use those exact same words but that is basically what he said.

Typical Trump: say whatever you think benefits you most at any given time, even if it contradicts what you said 5 minutes earlier. His lemmings won't care.

• 2 years ago

We just don't trust politicians. We don't believe any Hillary says about her email server either.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I don't remember Trump saying that but if he ever did come out and say it his minions would be convinced the Donny is using some kind of Jedi mind trick on the general public

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.