Would you pursue your Master's and doctoral studies from 22 till 28 and get options worldwide or start a lifetime secure stable job at 22?

So basically I live in the Middle East. At 22, many students my age apply for a position with the government, and pass an exam by maximum 24 and go for a training at 27. The position offers lifetime security and a retirement of 5k a month with insurance.

While others get a local Master's degree at 22 till 25 (with a thesis), get an international one at 25 in a foreign country and finish their PhD by 30. At 30, they can still apply to the government function or live abroad.

Please note that the country I live in is not the most stable country in the world. Whether economically or politically.

Have you considered the U.S.?

• Rick B

I would never recommend a master's degree to someone who had not worked for a few years. How would that person know if the career was right for them.

I waited almost 5 years after my bachelor before doing my masters.