Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

How do i get her back?

I broke up with my girlfriend a week ago in the heat of in argument and i realize that was the dumbest thing i could’ve done how should i bring it back up?

• J

first ask your self if that is what you want second, if you did the break up yes reach out to her apologize and let her know what you want. Its 100% up to you brother.

Might be too late for that old sport, but you can always try

• funny

You don't agree your fault as you loose ground but just tell her you love her still she may come back !

• Sea

First apologize, only if you sincerely mean it. Acknowledge what you did wrong, maybe even say why you want to, or what your intention for apologizing is.

• Simple. Say, "Hey, I'm sorry my temper got the best and I made the worst decision ever. I am a dumbas, can you forgive me?" She will either say yes or no. If she says no, let her know the door is open but try and move on.