Will this make me look bad?

If I pose with my shirt off for a tinder profile? This won't be my main photo.

Here is what I will post, but without the face blur.

Will this make me look like a douche is the question, or what type of crowd does this bring?

Thanks man I deleted the pic.

Favorite Answer

Bad.

It’s good to look muscular, but it’s bad to take a shirtless selfie. Because it makes you look try hard.

Instead, post a photo of you from your high school or college sports days, that makes you look muscular without you “trying”.

For example when I was on tinder, I had a pic of me in a wrestling match, confidently on top of this other guy doing an arm bar on him, as he writhed in pain. My muscles in my arms and back were swole, and virtually popping out. I looked like a beast.

To make sure I didn’t look thirsty, in my bio when I mentioned things I liked to do, I listed “wrestling” near the top of list. Among other cool/adventury things, like scuba diving, traveling, hiking, hanging with friends, etc.

If you just have a pic of you with your shirt off, you’re basically screaming “hey! I have no friends, I don’t play any actual sports, but I go to the gym sometimes and I have some muscles and I’m super desperate. Oh and I also masturbate a lot”

Not exactly sexy to girls haha

Source(s): It isn’t the “looking like a d*ouche” part that turns girls off btw, haha. It’s the “looks like he has no friends (low social value) and is desperate to look good (unattractive) and doesn’t actually play sports (not athletic just an occasional gym rat)” problem that makes you look bad. In fact, girls often LIKE jerks or d*ouches. But you shouldn’t be the try hard, insecure, low-value-appearing kind. You should be confident, funny, laid back, and sure of yourself. And then if you tease girls or look d*ouchey from that vantage point, it’s okay, because you’re a high value man and the girls will WANT your approval, they’ll WANT to be in your life.
  • kristy

Dang, that guy is hot

Yes, you'll look desperate. Just wear a nice pair of blue jeans and a fitting T-shirt that clings to your body. Let the girls decide from there. A little imagination goes a long way.