What is it called when Actors/Actress's film the movie/film instead of a camera person?


Meaning also participates within the film as well as records it, an example such as vlogging which the person not only records it but also participates and is acknowledged as part of the film, while a Camera person just films it but is not acknowledged.

2 Answers

  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    For a start, the term is 'actors'. That's used for male and female actors. And the plural of actress would be actresses.

    But the person who uses a camera is a camera operator. An actor is an actor.

    I've never heard of this movie Vlogging, but if the actor is playing the role of a camera operator, it's just that - and actor playing a role. There's no other term that I've ever hard of.

  • 2 years ago

    Well you see, this question is illogical. When the actor or actress begins filming- doing the job that a camera person does, at that point in time, they're the camera person.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.