Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

What's wrong with me?

For the past year, I've been feeling absolutely miserable. I feel like I'm going through the motions of my daily life but not living. I don't know why I feel this way but recently it's gotten so bad that I feel like I'm going crazy. I eat more and more to the point it's probably unhealthy. Sometimes, I'm not even hungry and I just eat because it takes my mind off things. I sleep less at night. I'm only getting 5 hours of sleep at the most and during the day I get tired very easily. I feel sick and nauseated when I wake up and get headaches more often than I ever have. I'm easily irritated by the tiniest of things and it's starting to affect my relationships with people. I'll just blow up if something someone says even slightly gets under my skin and I instantly regret it when I do. I get scared that one day they'll get tired of me and hate me. I'll get so frustrated and hate myself for it to the point breaking down in tears. I'll cry, sit and be overwhelmed with anger towards them, towards myself, and then I'll feel empty inside. Then, I'll go to sleep and do and feel the same things the next day. I know they don't deserve this kind of behavior from me. One minute, I'm incredibly thankful for the great people in my life and the next I'm at their throats about something stupid. I feel incredibly alone and miserable. I don't think I can talk to anyone in person without sounding crazy. Do I have some kind of mental illness or something? I feel like I'm dying. Please help me.

Going through all these things for the past year is just too much for one person to manage without help. I can only imagine how exhausted you must feel daily.

It would be wise to make an appointment with a mental health professional to determine what is causing all the symptoms you've described. Start by setting up a mental health evaluation.

The doctor will be able to recommend the best type of treatment after they evaluate you.

Thee problems aren't likely to just stop without professional help and you certainly deserve to feel better.

We have counselors available 24/7 to help with any problems you are experiencing.

We also have referrals for a variety of mental health services in our national database.

Take care,

SM, Counselor

Boys Town National Hotline

1-800-448-3000

What's your source?

Www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

You need to find a purpose that fulfills you. What do you like to do? What makes you feel alive? Is it sports? Art? Creating things? Fixing things? Cooking? Explore all the things that exist in this world. You don't know just what might light up your soul.

Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction

You can heal your mind and reactive conditioning by practicing mindfulness daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8AZLRvY_rY

Youtube thumbnail

https://palousemindfulness.com/

• Vortex

You should ask a therapist. Obviously something is bothering you that keeps you on the verge of lashing out. It could be something internal or it could be circumstantial. There is nothing wrong seeking help, there is something wrong with being afraid to.

• Papa-G

Nine steps can help you to deal more successfully with a mental disorder.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g2014...

Masturbate then, oh wait you won't girls aren't horny that's why.

I know how u feel I used to feel dat way,it’ll pass

Seems like a moody teenager to me. Maybe start exercising. Too much time on your hands