Have you ever thought of having a relationship, of sexual in nature, outside your marriage? Or at least have you got any such opportunity?

How did you take it? Have you thought of your partner doing the same?

Favorite Answer

no i haven't and i never will. i have a rich husband who loves me, why on earth would i screw that up. i have plenty of opportunity - he goes to work and i sit at home. can do whatever i want to. i just don't want to do anything stupid and redundant

• lala

I agree with Gipsyfish

• rick

My first wife was awful. I had lots of affairs, over the 19 years we were married. My late wife was about perfect. In our 27 years together, I never ever thought about having an affair.

Source(s): Outlived 2 wives

Lots of opportunity.. never took anyone up on it. And I assume my husband has been in the same situation. Having a wedding ceremony and putting on a wedding ring does not make the whole world leave you alone in respect of said marriage. Cuts down on the propositions some but everyone I know who is married continues to have "opportunities". Our vows designate we don't accept them. We didn't vow to be faithful to our spouse because no one else is interested or until someone else is! That's not a part of the package. Fidelity is a vow more weddings entail.

I think every married person thinks of this. It really has to do with how you think of yourself and what you want long term in your life. I know people who were faithful- and who now have children and grandchildren and rich lives in their later years. I know others who gave in to the impulse to have exciting sexual relationships who ended up cut off from their families as a result. Long term- is it really worth it?