Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

why doesnt my crush want to hang alone?

why does my crush always say yes and seems happy to hangout with me when i ask her but she always wants someone else like a mutual friend of ours to come. does she not want to be alone and brings another friend to make it more comfortbale do i still have a shot in the future? or is she not interested.

How old are you? If you are young teenagers, her parents may not allow her to date. If someone comes along, she can say she is just hanging out with friends.

You can ask her directly which is the best approach. It sounds like she sees you as a friend.

It's possible that she feels more comfortable hanging out with her buddies because she did not want you to make a move on her and for things to get awkward if you two were alone...

I do not know you or her, so if you're serious, then ask her out, she may just say yes!