Do Conservatives agree me getting along with my mom is a GOOD thing, not a bad thing, it’s a Good thing?

Getting along with Russia, getting along with China, getting along with Kim Un, getting along with other countries is a good thing...it’s not a BAD thing, it’s a good thing

Trump met with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki and the Democrats and Fake Newsers wanted him to Yell in Putin’s face and. shout in his face but President Trump instead talked about many topics with Putin. Getting along and making deals is a good thing

So.... a few days ago my biological Mom was feeling like bad that I wasn’t getting any and offered to do something extraordinary. She offered to marry me and have a baby with me such that she would be my baby’s mother AND grandmother

Some folks think I should have shouted screaming at my mom’s face but no instead we tried for a baby and now I’m expecting an inbred child in 9 months

Many of you can’t believe this you say it’s sick... i say ...Getting along with my Mom is a GOOD thing ...it’s not a bad thing ...it’s a GOOD thing

God Bless Trump

Favorite Answer

How do you know that Trump "talked about many topics" with Putin? He hasn't said anything about what was discussed at that meeting. For all we know, it was just another pee-pee party.

There's something between yelling and shouting in Putin's face and the completely subservient performance we saw in Helsinki where Trump sold out America. I've never seen President Obama yell at another leader, or Bush yell at another leader. But both Bush and Obama stood up for America and American interests in the face of foreign leaders.

"Getting along with Russia" would be nice, but that's a means not an end. What we want is to advance America's interests. Trumps performance in Helsinki didn't do that. It made him and the US look weak. And it allowed Russia to get away with attacking us. Russia is a weak country, it used to be described as "Upper Volta with missiles". But Trump treats Putin like he's someone to be kissed up to and who we have to fawn over in order to get his favor. He should be acting from a position of strength and demanding redress for Russia's actions against us. Getting along with Russia doesn't mean we let them get away with attacks on us and our allies

If your mom abused you like Russia did to us during the election, then lied about it to everyone else and to your face, you would be a fool to try to get along with her. You should get a restraining order, move out, and stop talking to her directly and don't be alone with her. You should arrange to have someone else talk to your mom and not dignify and in person meeting. You do that until you can trust her again.

Your analogy is a good one but you forgot about the fact that Russia attacked us last year.

Yes

You demlibs are sick

lol...you have some interesting fetish,s....

They don't even try to get along with each other. How many liberals thumb down a stupid liberal comment? A mediocre comment from another Republican, they pick war with them. Amazing they survive.

Because Trump totally has done a great job at "getting along with" Iran and Syria. 🤦