I am 10 weeks pregnant. A few days ago before I turned 10 weeks my symptoms subsided. Do you think I miscarried?

• MissA

Not just based on that, no. Obviously I can't rule it out but mostly the second trimester of pregnancy, that you're entering, is the most pleasant.

It's common for uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms to subside, starting about now. Those middle three months are the most comfortable. You'll feel good.

If you had miscarried, you would have found evidence of it. However, if the fetus has died, it can take a while for it to be expelled. If you're worried, put in a call to your obstetrician for an expert opinion. Be firm about asking to speak to him or her, and don't be fobbed off by an office receptionist with no medical training. You may need to go in for an exam, so they can hear a heartbeat and see that everything is normal.

Not unless there's a LOT to this story that you left out.

• Tulip

No