Places to go as a single woman?

For fun and entertainment-not seeking a man - not interested in meeting men offline as most of them are about sex. Just looking to go places to have fun - ( not bars or clubs - don't do that ) - actually in celibacy and single by choice not until I come across the right man - tired of dating men period - coming up to 30 and my views about men yeah mhm

Look I can't even meet or talk to men unless they trying to get laid / it's annoying why bother? I wouldn't expect sex with a man unless we dating - seriously most of these men are seeking sex if you are friends

• rick

At age 30, very few normal, healthy men are going to bother dating, with no sex. If you don't want sex, your options are severely limited. The men you meet will NOT be normal, healthy, well adjusted people.

You could go to the pet shop and look at their cats

you can go anywhere by yourself--movies, museums, fairs, take classes, go find some like minded single friends and just hang! just go live your life...enjoy!

You could go look at coffins... since you have no life and don't want one.

PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.