Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

My high school bully got married to a rich guy.Im still in University with no money.I was never jealous.But now I say she s not that good.?

• Favorite Answer

So you wish you had chosen to be a gold digger? I am not sure what there is to be jealous about. A rich guy is not something that is attainable for most people. Get a job and start paying off your debt and ensure you are volunteering and working entry level positions in the field you are studying to gain an edge from your fellow classmates. Once you secure a real job upon graduation pay off your debts, start saving and go traveling! Buy a house. Find a nice person to settle down with. Don't compare or worry about others.

Bullies SUCK!!!!!!!!

"My high school bully got married to a rich guy.Im still in University with no money.I was never jealous.But now I say she s not that good.?"

WHERE IN ALL THIS, IS THERE A QUESTION?

Go back to high school... LEARN SOMETHING.