Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

My body annoys me?

I’m 13 going into 8th grade, 5’3, about 105 lbs. I really hate how my body is because I’ve always had long legs with a shorter torso which makes me look weird with high waisted pants exposing the waist. My measurements are 32-25-34. And I cant wear low rise clothing either because my hip bones are high so it gives it a fake muffin top because it’s not actual fat that’s there, it’s my bone. Or called hip dips. It’s teally annoying because I look so bad in bikinis because a high waisted one makes my torso look even shorter, then a low rise one causes a fake muffin top and a medium rise cuts into my stomach. I’m not even over weight. I really hate my body and just want to workout but it’s difficult for me. I’m also afraid I might have bdd, but I don’t want to find out because if I don’t have it, it means I actually do look bad and that my mind isn’t making it up. I hate myself so ******* much and can’t do anything about it, I can’t even fix my head. I can’t imagine ever loving my body. I wear a rash guard even with a one piece.

At 13, everybody is self conscious of their body.

Yeah, that is what happens when you're 13, your body changes and you're always convinced your ugly.

Do what every other teen girl does, go make some boys in your class feel like awkward losers for being shorter than you and nervous all the time.

It gets better, except when it gets worse.

long legs look good on a girl.