Tyler asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

Not peeing as much as usual and have no energy.?

I’m 20 years old male I started a new job the other day and I sweated a lot and was exhausted whenever I got off work and ever since Friday afternoon I haven’t been able to pee as much as I usually do and I feel restless and have no energy. What do I do? I have to be at work again tomorrow morning

Is your pee dark or brownish? Drink more water.

Drink more water.

• Marty

you need to drink two glasses of water right now

then every two to three hours drink a glass of water

• Tavy

You need to drink loads you are dehydrated. A large glass of water each hour until you pee normally.

Everyone is tired at a new job, it gets easier.

Drink more water

You're likely dehydrated.

All that sweat has to come from somewhere, start pushing yourself to drink more water during the day. Keep a good eye on the color of your piss too, if you can. Yes, it sounds gross, but you don't want a kidney stone.

When you're low on fluids, you feel more tired.

I see a lot of this at my work place, we hire plenty of seasonal workers who aren't even used to being on their feet eight hours a day, let alone working for a full day. I don't know what kind of shape you're in or how strenuous your day is, but stick with it, it will get easier. Think of it as a gym where they pay you.

This is why it is called a job and not fun time.