Are my standards too high for a male partner(gay)?

I’m a gay black male 26 years with a 4 year degree. Young perforations with a medium to average build and decent income, I recently decided to delve into the realm of daring but am wondering if my standards are too high. Let me know:

At least my age up to 40. No one younger

Have a college degreee

Has a career and not a job

At least 5’9. That’s my height

Average build

No facial piercings

No tattoos that can’t be easily hidden

Any race but white

Semi athletic and outdoorsy

Have a car

Absolutely no kids. This is extremely unattractive

Financially stable and has a place with no roommates

No criminal background

Moderate political views

Good hygiene

A legal American citizen or resident

Not a felon

Not a druggie

Funny, smart, loyal

Great communication skills

Humble

Thanks in advance

5 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You can keep your standards high but you need to know where to look for educated men. CAll the gay center and ask if they know of an adult male group. And check out meetup.com- type in your city (the larger the better) and gay male. There may be all sorts of groups out there who you may find interesting.

• 2 years ago

I talked to your mom, she has different standards for a partner for you : age- yes; race; prefer human; skills; ability to walk, breathe and chew gum simultaneously. Must have his own apartment. Seriously, you may be aiming a bit high, but not inordinately so

• Rob
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Damn, I'm white which is apparently beneath your standards. It's over for us.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No, they are way too low!

You should aim higher and go for a nice girlfriend instead.

Much more appropriate!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Or don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, NOR HOMOSEXUALS, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor extortioners, will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.