Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Okay so he told her he was leaving her for someone else only to continue to talk to her ?

My bf left a woman he was trying to date to be with me. He told me how he complained to her about standing up to her family,stop letting them control her,and how her family didn’t even like him to begin with. He said his pet peeve was her not driving long over/not spending the night all because of her parents he said we were having sex and she still couldn’t stay over .So the last day of February he told her “i met someone else and I’m trying to be with her” and she cried she started getting upset and fussing at him for meeting another girl. And she begged for him back but he told me he apologized and said “sorry sweetie l still be here for you” so Today i went through his phone.The day after he broke up with her though he texted her first saying “hey sweetie how are you doing” he initiated the conversation the next day after that too saying “hey sweetie how’s your day going so far” the week after he broke up with her she was still trying to see him and he was trying to clear his schedule to see her too from the text. weeks went by and neither one of them texted each other until last Saturday he texted her first asking how she was doing she didn’t reply. Then today i see text from her saying she missed him and said she hoped he was doing good and he said i miss you too sweetie i hope you’re doing alright sweetie. I see text from both of them bringing up memories and bringing up their inside jokes as well . look like he enjoyed talking to her. I’m 23 my bf is 31 his ex is 21