Anonymous

Dark, slimy blood in stool?

Over a year ago I noticed bright red blood in the toilet water after passing. That happened off and on for several months. One day at work I had terrible diarriah. It produce so much blood, the water was very dark red. Almost black. I saw my doctor, and he ordered a colonoscopy. The colonoscopy came back clear, and I was told I had hemmeroids. Since than the bleeding has gotten worse. Instead of the blood trickling out, it will actually squirt out. It actually sound like I'm peeing when I'm not.. I just assumed it was all hemmeroids until about a week ago. I noticed real dark red, almost black blood mixed with my stool. It's been happening everyday for the past week. I went to the store, and bought preparation H supporties or whatever they are called. Going to see if that helps. I guess my main question is. Should I be extremely Worried? Or do you think it's just hemmeroids? I'm a 24 year old male. Sorry for the bad grammar. Thank you.

• Tavy

You need your bum checked. you could have a burst blood vessel around your anus. loosing that much blood is not healthy.

See your Doctor.