Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 years ago

Why are other types of subject now being put in the senior citizen area?

Reading through a lot of them, I see it's either a political question or something else unrelated to being a senior citizen. I've also seen where some young people get on the senior site, & it has nothing to do with their senior parents or anything to do with senior issues.

I don't think because someone is a level 7 they should be given the right to move questions. That's a ridiculous rule.

Some people senior. citizen means high school kids/

• Peggy

Yahoo call the shots and they decided that level 7 users can move questions to different categories. I know a few users who have done this occasionally when a question is obviously posted in a most inappropriate category but I feel that some of the moves are made maliciously.

• kate

In my humble opinion, all subjects, all issues, are relevant to senior citizens. Politics, religion, entertainment, law and ethics, health, world news, etc. And senior citizens may have great opinions, suggestions, and some very sarcastic answers. It's all good.

Some Level 7 users move questions places they don't belong. Whether anyone feels they should have that ability or not, is irrelevant. They have it.

Any level 7 in your category is free to put those out of place questions back where they belong (that's why they have that ability ).

Show me something popular with people and I will show you people abusing it! Nothing is sacred!

Many level 7 users move questions there to offend, insult, annoy, or make their questions have less exposure due to Senior Citizens being one of the least popular sections on here.

Levels 7's are maliciously moving them there.

• Snid

Level 7 users can move questions to whatever category they want. That s part of it. Some people don t know how to put questions in the right category and some just don t care. Also, Yahoo, puts questions into categories based on a few words even if it s the wrong category.