Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 years ago

Do you think DOLLY PARTON is a strong, ingenious woman who made it in the real world, or just another tool of patriarchy?

• P

Former

She also sends children free books

• June

Just another tool of the patriarchy.

• Jamie

She rejected Porter Wagner and his patriarchal complex . I used to serve this guy in a café bar I worked in , he was manager of a music venue where she played a show . He was quite down to earth so I asked if he met her when she played there .He rolled his eyes and related to me how he did meet her , was instructed not to address her directly and not look her in the eye . So he sat at this table with Dolly and her sister feeling somewhat awkward , trying to plan the concert details. He also said she spent as much on security as ticket revenue . He seemed to find it ridiculous to be honest .

I think she's a good business woman with a good personality. People like her.

• geezer

She is a strong, ingenious woman who made it in the real world, and doesn't take herself too seriously either.

Anyone who can say "You wouldn't believe how much it costs to look this cheap" is fine by me.

Seems like a nice lady

I don't think of her at all. And yet, I'm happy