Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 years ago

How can I solve my worry about your future?

I am a foreign student. I got school homework to get advice on my worries from many foreigners. Please excuse my poor English.

I have no dream. I have something I want to do, but I don't have the talent. I know I'll suffer if I do what I like, so I don't want to do it for my job. Time is passing, but I don't know which way to go! What am I to do? I think most people have experienced this. I really need some advice.

It sounds like you are perfect for being homosexual. There is hope but you wouldn't want to hear about it.

it is my future. you are saying other peoples' future the way it is written.

look at it this way. one day you will have to help yourself. many like you have ended up homeless and gone into rubbish bins/trash cans to find food. do you want that. even cleaners have pride. think what it would be like if there were none. start low and aim high.

Become a rapper