Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 years ago

My sister life is miserable ?

She got married to a Scorpio man and she is a virgo , you people say that they should be compatible , I don't know what's wrong with them , she can't even stand anything he do , she wants to get divorce as soon as possible but she is pregnant

He has tough heart no feelings , no presents .. no everything

She is : 10-9-92

He : 15-11-90

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Virgos are too picky...nit picky over stuff that is sooo unimportant and noticeable by no one but them! Scorpio hates this! Scorpios are also Independent by nature and can live very well on their own so he doesn't need her actually. If she wants a divorce I'm willing to bet he will not hesitate at all to sign the papers. Knowing Scorpio he's probably purposely doing things to push her to it... maybe he wants to get rid of her just as bad as she wants to get rid of him

• 2 years ago

Please write time of birth and place of birth for your answer

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I am so happy I left a scoripio I had to leave ASAP because I felt like we are not good together

Angela Simmons has a baby left her Scorpio man

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Scorpio men and Virgo women usually get along... unless the Scorpio has a water moon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Astrology is fake. Hopefully next time she'll choose a relationship for herself rather than rely on bogus horoscopes.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

"you people"? No ASTROLOGER will say two people are compatible based on their Sun signs (often miscalled "zodiac sign" by those who don't know astrology well).

I am sorry your sister is not happy in her marriage. It sounds like a divorce is the best way to go, regardless of whether or not she turns out to be pregnant.

Give your sister a big hug.

btw, astrologers, when looking for compatibility, do up the natal chart for both individuals, using their day-mo-yr or birth, their hour-min of birth, and their place of birth. Then they do not use the signs, but they look for "synastry aspects" between of one person's 10 "planets" (not just their Sun) and the other person's 10 "planets". We don't use the signs to determine compatibility. And we certainly do NOT use "Sun sign astrology" which is just a commercial scam.

• 2 years ago

Is it possible that horoscopes and astrology aren't real and maybe they hate each other for other reasons?

• 2 years ago

So. Who told her to be that stupid to believe in that astrology crap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.