Do I have right to be refunded my lease payment or not? Why?

I am under a 12 month lease contract for a 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment. I moved out 3 months before my lease ends without notifying the landlord and cleaned up the entire apartment spotlessly. I continued to pay my monthly rent, and utilities for the remaining 3 months, since I was not allowed to sublet my... show more I am under a 12 month lease contract for a 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment. I moved out 3 months before my lease ends without notifying the landlord and cleaned up the entire apartment spotlessly. I continued to pay my monthly rent, and utilities for the remaining 3 months, since I was not allowed to sublet my bedroom or break the lease.

1 week before my lease ended, I visited my apartment which was completely trashed. My bedroom, kitchen, sink, & living room was filled with garbage, cigarettes, vomit, marijuana, debris, clothing, and alcohol on the floor, tables, countertop everywhere.

A new tenant moved in a month ago into the same bedroom that I continued to pay rent for, without the landlord notifying me. Some of my belongings had stayed there when I moved out, and were stolen. 

The landlord states she did not need to notify me about moving in a new tenant since I only rented “one of the rooms” in the apartment. The lease contract did not state her requirement to notify me. She also had my email + phone but did not contact me about her decision. I am still required to continue to pay utilities for the apartment, and my monthly rent. Both bedrooms have no lock and the doors cannot close (no privacy), despite strangers moving in without notice. I have emailed the landlord 5 days ago about moving out and was not given any response, even at that opportunity as to what is going on.

Do I have the tenant right to be refunded the last 3 months of my rent + utilities?