Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

If America does become a white country like Trump is rooting for, that means we won't have to worry about black and latin gangs right?

Can you guys imagine what kind of paradise America will be for the right wing fanatics if America becomes only a white populated country? I bet white America country won't miss minorities at all.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Trump wants America to become 100 little countries

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes well summed up.

• Unseen
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Where do the liberals get this crap? Honestly, Trump is for all Americans and the increase in jobs and getting us out of bad deals like the TPP are proof. He did those things for everyone who is a citizen. To protect us he needs to secure our border.

• 2 years ago

WRONG. Where did you get your f*cked up idea that Trump was rooting for a white country? That is COMPLETE nonsense. It is certainly a far stretch from just keeping out the illegal aliens, which are destroying our country. The blacks, Asians and other cultures who are here "legally" are here to stay. He would have no reason to send them elsewhere and he has no plans to send them elsewhere. Get the facts and stop spreading complete BS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

You have inspired me, to write a book, that will answer all your questions because this would be the sixth time tonight i have had to spoon feed information to leftists.

Trump roots for a equal civilization, in his, and in many eyes, theres only one race, and thats human.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

So wait, the countries in Europe that liberals seem to be attracted to have a primarily white population (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Germany) , far more white than the US... But you won't see right winger saying they'd rather go to Europe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.