How do you remember the 73rd anniversary of us dropping the Atomic Bombs on Japan?

The Bataan Death March alone gave us enough justification to drop a 3rd bomb straight on the Emperor's Palace, but that's just me.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not given it a thought, but it ended the war, and I have no sympathy for the Japanese, they were vile cowardly attackers and committed numerous barbaric war crimes.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Great day. President Truman did the right thing. Hopefully Iran will be stopped the same way.

• 2 years ago

My dad was 15 watched it on telly and years later when he retired he watched it in colour,the attack on Kobe Station along with the Funeral of Emperor Hirohito.You can get it on an app.

• 2 years ago

as i've been to many museums in different asian nations, i've seen past and current events from many different perspectives, far removed from the us boastful, where would the world be without us!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hi so it put a stop to a war. big deal now so watch you butt buddy.

• 2 years ago

People alive at that time thought it was the lesser of two evils.

You forget Operation Meeting House.

"On the night of 9/10 March 1945 the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) conducted a devastating firebombing raid on Tokyo, the Japanese capital city. This attack was code-named Operation Meetinghouse by the USAAF and is known as the Great Tokyo Air Raid in Japan. During the raid, bombs dropped from 279 Boeing B-29 Superfortress heavy bombers burned out much of eastern Tokyo. More than 88,000 and possibly over 100,000 Japanese, mostly civilians, were killed and one million left homeless, making it the single most destructive air attack of World War II."

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

In silent reflection.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Actually by remembering the up coming 77th anniversary of Pearl Harbor!!!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I was selling Bud Light on the street corner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.