Why is the Google 2 step verification entry page insecure on all of my Android browsers on Wifi and mobile data ? Read below.?

All of the other Google pages are secure. The username page and the password entry page. When Google sends me the verification code by text to my phone the code entry page is insecure. however if I refresh the code entry page and then becomes secure. At least that's what the browsers are telling me. It does the same exact thing on Chrome browser Firefox browser and Samsung browser. I'm sure it will do the exact same thing on others as well. I never enter the code on the insecure page I refresh it on till it will say secure and then I enter the code. Also is that page secure even though it says secure there's a chance I might not be secure maybe the refresh is still insecure.