Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 years ago

Isn't watching Trump like watching an escaped convict with dogs at his heels, every day is worse than the last the lies and threats get?

worse every day?

Favorite Answer

Trump is acting exactly as he would if he knew he was guilty of every charge. He's trying to obstruct the whole process and meanwhile to poison Republicans' minds against it. He's mad at Congress for not helping him, he's mad at his own staff for not conspiring to undermine the investigation, he's mad at the media for reporting what's going on, and his tweets are growing more and more desperate. It's as if he realizes that time is running out, that he's helpless. If it was anyone but Trump, it'd be sad to watch. But I can't think of anyone more deserving of this slow-motion catastrophe.

• Democrats just keep doubling down on their bulls hit theories

• Sally

I feel like I'm binge watching a horrible show and can't find the remote to turn it off.

• mokrie

I can tell, you've never watched him--troll.

Trump thought his new guy in the FBI would save him. Instead, Wray was on stage the other day saying Russia helped sway the 2016 election.

Glad I don't live on the planet you are on.

yes