Who is going to attack me?

A boyfriend, a friend, a random stranger, or someone I talked to online?

• P

Someone close

someone online

• ?

Sunshine

• June

A rapist.

I read that people are much more likely to attacked by romantic partners or family than strangers. This reference says the risk of death is 20 times higher from partners/family than strangers. http://www.freerangekids.com/crime-statistics/ talk to all the strangers you like. Let your kids play in the park without supervision.

I am.

A chihuahua

• Shanna

Why do you keep asking questions about this? Is your brain stuck?

I understand why you have -85 points this week.

In the order you listed. The bf because you slept with his best bro and he's always said bros before hoes. The friend because your ex was the guy she secretly had a crush on since grade school. The random stranger when you recently got attacked by your bf and had a bad day and flicked a stranger off, which turned to road rage and he then had no choice but to teach you a lesson by breaking your middle finger. And finally... the online person who turned out to be another woman who thought all along you were a guy as you claimed.

The End

Your life

A black man