Anonymous

Am i racist for saying im not attracted to asian girls?

They are curveless have small breast,flat butts,flat faces and weird slanty eyes and loud pitch voices that makes me cringe..yuck im.jot attracted to them one bit does this make.me racist?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither do I.

EDIT - Must be an asian female that disliked my comment.

• 2 years ago

It makes you a fecking idiot. Not because the women are Asian, but because you think your opinions about people's looks matters one bit to anyone but YOU. Who you want to fvck in this life is of no consequence to anyone.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Asian chicks are hot AF,I like a bit of strange

• Gert
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You didn't have to pick them apart and be so mean, but no, you're not racist. You're just not attracted to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

No one cares, based on your attitude, everyone knows you're frustrated cause you can't get one, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to spill hatred for them in internet, Asian girls are usually quite and don't like to bother anyone and they mind their own business, they think you're ugly too but they don't feel the need to spill it in internet.95 % probability, you couldn't get the ugliest one.

Source(s): Yuck, you're gross and will never get a woman, no racist and offense man. :)
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You are not racist for saying you are not attracted to Asian girls, you are racist for your rant because other races share those characteristics you don't like for example epicanthic folds, which tend to make an eye look east Asian A small percentage of people with European descent have an epicanthic fold, though Northern Europeans (Finland, Iceland, etc) have a slightly higher percentage

• 2 years ago

No it’s just preference and what you like.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No, it's just your preference and that's okay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.