What is it like being gay?

Women can be so overbearing and needy and emotional. I notice that my guy friends aren't like this and always complain about the same things. Since we are more "sexual" than women then I often wonder what it would be like to be with another man

I mean i don't find them "sexually stimulating" but I do want a change of scenery.

What is it like being gay?

• reme_1

Get your head out of your butt. If you are not sexually attracted to men then stop wondering. You want to change of scenery?! You want to be labelled as gay? You want to be treated as a second class person? You want to be treated like scum by your family?

• Fred

I have actually found being gay very relaxing in many ways. Gay men drop a lot of the bullsh!t straight guys do whjile trying to look as straight as possible. Gay men are relaxed about talking about masturbation, hanging out naked with other men, and are relaxed about the sex other men are having. I loved going to the gay sauna in the city as it is a place where any open minded man can relax and drip all society's stupid out of date rules. Men can strip off and relax in beautiful surroundings, enjoy the facilities, talk with other open minded men, and if you want get some sex. The young male body is a thing of beauty and all embarrassment and inhibitions can be dropped and men can be what they were designed to be instead of all the hiding of true male instincts to be accepted by normal society. I took a straight friend once who was open minded and he loved it. He enjoyed the sauna and spa and even allowed a guy to suck him off. He said he had been to brothels before but the gay sauna was so much cheaper, so more relaxing, and he still could get a bl0w j0b for no extra cost.

If you believe you are straight but are annoyed in the fact you cannot find any sex with females do not he scared to drop your inhibitions and find a nice bi or gay guy to get naked and relax with. I have had some very nice young guys in the past who were straight who I seduced into bed who loved the feeling of my naked skin against theirs as my hands massaged their naked body giving them a nude erotic massage, then suck them off. It feels fantastic and I have had some of these young guys tell me it was as good as sex with many girls.

So yes you can enjoy the relaxed ways of the gay life even as a straight but open minded guy. It will not turn you gay but will open you up to the enjoyment of being totally open and relaxed with other guys. Many gay and bisexual men are quite happy to be sexual friends with a straight guy if they find them sexually attractive and yes sex with men is very erotic. I have had my share of married men who tell me they find their wives very boring in bed as they think they only have to lay on their back and spread their legs to sexually satisfy a man, so they come to a bi/gay man to have their body sexually pampered for an hour or 2.

Just have to try- and most males are not gay, they are bisexual as they can still have urges towards females. So if you have a gay or bisexual friend who you trust, might confide in him your curiosity and maybe he will give you some sample of what it is to be with a guy.