Can people please get over their political opinions and just live their lives?

Used to, people could have a political disagreement and it was a civil discussion. Why do people get so angry just because someone disagrees with you?

It's not that difficult to just have a discussion and then get on with your life.

Please stop being a bunch of children. The left has become a bunch of insane crybabies that want to change everything and the right has become a bunch douchebags who get off on antagonizing the left, whilst reinforcing their opinions that the right is full of bad people who must be stopped.

Please act like you're not ******* 6 years old and learn to disagree and move on...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Americans love their team sports. Lol. Bunch of morons only care if the guy has a D or R next to their name. They will violently defend their guy and violently oppose the other.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

So we should just befriend a racist or a person overturning clean air regulations or a person taking children from their parents?

• 2 years ago

I blame two things for this problem you dicuss. NO. 1--kicking God out of the country. No. 2---too many people are and have been taking drugs to often, and foir too long. These kill brain cells, or did anyone else know that?

• 2 years ago

politics affects our lives

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Well, on this particular forum, I think it's geared more towards entertainment than anything proactive or productive.

I agree the constant bitching from both sides of the aisle is unproductive, unprofessional and ought to be embarrassing.

Voters have choices this fall.

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

You targeted the left. You just broke the new behavior law you were proposing. Shame on you. Really. Shame. BTW, in case you still hadn't noticed, the 6-year old lives in the orange house.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You cannot ignore who is in the white house because he may do some things that can harm your life, such as making oil prices rise, inflation rise, pollution rise, and employment fall. In fact, you life can be threatened if he has his way and make it easy for criminals and sickos to buy assault weapons. He may take the health insurance of tens of millions of people away and even surrender unconditionally to Russia. When people who don't care about politics vote for a reality tv actor, we can be in trouble.

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Liberals demand that you have political opinions, and state them clearly. If you don't, you are presumed to be a Hitler loving racist that wants to lynch a thousand blacks.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No. I want the left to die in fire.

• 2 years ago

Sure. Why not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.