Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Why are most Christians broke and struggling in life?

And by broke I mean, having little to no money. Why are most religious people like that? Do they hate learning? And you can check the statistics, most Christians and religious people in general are broke and struggling in life.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

That's not true. There are a lot of wealthy Christians but at the same time, they realize it's all crap and doesn't really matter in life.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Luke 16 v 19 - 25

The poorest person in Heaven is richer than the richest person in hell

• 2 years ago

You are looking at the wrong statistics, Dude. It is the other way around.

• 2 years ago

What?? Prove it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

"Why are most Christians broke and struggling in life?" Two reasons. One is that every good father has to take his hands off the bicycle sooner or later. We need trials in our lives to help us learn, grow, and mature.

The other is that rich people tend to be proud, and proud people tend to become atheists.

"Do they hate learning?" No, not all of us. My church encourages us to get as much education as we can.

• 2 years ago

Obeying Jesus' sayings , maybe .

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Not true.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Prove it!

No link-no proof

You don’t even know what a “christian “ is, you lying, atheist troll!

• 2 years ago

That is some fantasy you have there kid.

Hey,,you forgot to supply a link to those stats.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I actually think it's the other way around... I think it's the poor who are more inclined to be religious. They seek to transcend their life struggles and embrace the idea that there is something greater to be a part of and to look forward to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.