Should the U.S. face sanctions for Obama illegally interfering in other countries elections?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

If you think "Obama" is the only presidency under which that happens, or that the US is the only country that does such things, you are truly out of touch. This is an age-old pattern of behavior that is international in its scope. The problem is not that it happens, but what a country does in its efforts to mess up another country. Open attacks are the same as declarations of war. Propaganda and intergovernmental or economic pressure are part of the reality of human life.

So, what did "Obama" do and why do you think penalties are warranted? Perhaps you have a valid argument, but I doubt it.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Obama is like the pope: "Do as I SAY, not as I DO."

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The US has done a lot worse to deserve sanctions.

- How about overthrowing democratic governments and replacing them with fascist dictatorships? (e.g. Iran, Chile, and Guatemala)

- How about being a state sponsor of terrorism and funneling hundreds of millions of dollars of weapons and arms into terrorist groups? (e.g. Mujahideen in Afghanistan, Contras in Nicaragua)

- How about committing terrorist attacks of their own? (e.g. Flight 455)

And, of course, meddling in dozens of elections around the world.

US has a long history of fiddling with other countries. It just can't keep its dirty hands off the rest of the world.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

American interference in foreign elections is allowed under international law

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Not true, you disgusting little worm!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.