Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 years ago

Why is my brother so mean??

My brother, every single day, calls me a f****t multipul times. I don't want to go too deep into my life but, he puts an emotional toll on me, and makes me cry. My parents just think it's petty squables! He also physically attacks me everyday! He is 15 and I am 12! What can I do?!??!?!

ATTACK!!!!! Them with words threaten them with social workers and the Law. Show them that you actually pull the strings. But remember to collect as must information as you can you will need it. Because LEARNING IS GOOD and will help you. Who knows its possible that your brother could be taken away to a foster home.

if hes attacking you call the police on your brother, they will get your brother out of your house unless you want to call cps , then they can get you out of your house

• k w

I read, in proverbs, that ones brother is an adversary to the other.....you are young and have much to learn.....