How to get rid of black heads naturally???

I’m 16 years old and I used to have terrible acne, but I started to use natural remedies and I went vegan and all of my cystic and inflammatory acne went away but I’m left with these blackheads that are in all of my pores on my nose, the area of my cheeks that are next to my nose, on my chin, and on my forehead. They are not noticeable from far away but very noticeable when speaking to me face to face. I eat a perfectly healthy and clean diet, no refined sugar, or flour. I take all my supplements that a vegan needs and extra. I also do clay masks twice a week and use LUSH cleansers and masks daily. I feel so disgusted and embarrassed and I have tried everything! What’s a good natural, way to get rid of them forever, PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE

Apply sesame seed oil in the night and massage gently.

in the morning try and squeeze it out by pinching with fingers.

do this for 3 days. You will notice the difference. do more if needed.

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facwcacecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice coldca water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

An increase in IODINE (Seafood, milk, Lugols) is often beneficial.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

• Laura

Exfoliate.

Lush makes some great scrubs, but you can also just add sugar to your normal cleanser.

Use a good toner. I personally don't like the toners at lush, I use a tea tree oil toner from the body shoppe. Its really great at helping control my oily skin.

You will also need to go to a dermatologist or other skin expert and have extractions done. This is where they physically remove the gunk from your pores. Then its up to you to keep them clean. It sounds like you have a good routine in place for your acne, but its difficult to get the gunk out once its stuck in your pores. Having a facial done will help.

• Cammie

Go see M.D.

go see your doctor and noxenna used to help out a lot when i had it

add honey