Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 years ago

Should I show my teeth anyway?

I have a gap and I think it’s ugly. I’m thinking on showing them when I smile or talk a little bit, but not ever too much. People bully me a lot, but I don’t want them to make fun of my teeth. Even though I barely smile and talk.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

i would , they probably bully you cause you barely talk

• C
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Oh, that's really sad. Gap teeth are considered really pretty in some parts of the world and in others it's considered a sign of being a good singer. I had a gap in my front teeth well into my twenties. I grew to like it after all the high school nonsense was over. It's good not to be generic. Guess what? Time moved my teeth forward and they're entirely straight now on their own - and I really miss that gap. I bet you have a much lovelier smile and contagious laugh than you think. You've got to remember that bullies will pick on anything at all. They'll even invent things to pick on. Go on, make you voice heard and show your teeth. You've got to let the non-bullies know you exist. Don't let yourself be made invisible by the bullies!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Show your teeth. Be yourself.

If you feel so strongly, get some braces, and close the gap!

A lot of people have gaps.

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Celebrities-Gap-Te...

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

People are pretty unforgiving when it comes to teeth and chipped nail polish. If you have a cute gap like a few models have had its okay though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

practice shooting a pumpkin seed thru the gap, would be a good party trick

• Laura
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

When people try to hide their teeth when they smile or talk, it is so obvious and they show their teeth anyway.

You are the only person who is thinking about your teeth this much, other than your dentist when you visit them.

Talk normally and smile.

• Shanae
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

yes, you should be yourself and don't worry about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.