why does it seem most all new cars look the same suv wise?

no originality all plastic same basic look to them. my wife wants get one and leave my 90s cars behind. but those had more originality an style to them than. I understand times have changed,but why is it EVERYONE has to change with them? How come the people who wanna stay old school cant stay old school and seems have force change with times and not just with cars seems like everything in general in the world.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Yes you can drive an old car. As you say, all the new ones look similar

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

There are only so many ways you can design a 2 box car.

Some companies have tried to differentiate their designs but end up alienating their potential customers in the process. Look at Nissan for example. The Nissan Cube and Nissan Juke are definitely different from other mainstream offerings within the CUV or compact SUV and while some loved that they were different and stood out, many just thought they were too weird and stayed away.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hi simple facts sunshine safety is better looks come and go like the jaguar E type. phallic symbol and the red long bonnet.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because cars today are designed by computers and wind tunnels.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

they do look the same, I agree with you.

• 2 years ago

Check out the Jag!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

90's isn't exactly "old school" for cars and SUV', and nobody who uses the non-word "wanna" is old school either. FAIL

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Modern SUVs all look the same because for the most part, they ARE all the same... A front engine station wagon body with all-wheel drive. The only REAL difference is the overall size, from a compact SUV like a Subaru Forester to the ginormous Chevy Suburban.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.