Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you think the highest office in the nation should be engaging in twitter drama with celebrities and athletes? Is the POTUS above all that?

• Jas B

Not this one, he runs the White House like a reality show, he is the one who enjoys stirring up division and drama.

not this one

• Katz22

Trump seems to be a bitter, angry, man-baby. He would rather put people down instead of giving credit when others are trying to do good. Sad.

He is having fun and it triggered you . You fell for it

Yes. Trumps Twitter is the only source of real news left in the US

I don't follow Twitter .

Three years ago I never would have believed we would have a President of the United States who would spend more time Tweeting about LeBron James and Kim Kardashian than he spends trying to understand the federal budget or the tax system. But that's what we have now. It makes me kind of sad to realize that I live in such a country.

Sometimes I think that the Russians could invade San Francisco and Trump wouldn't notice until he was finished whining online about how someone doesn't like Ivanka's fashion line.

The problem is Trump is a fake POTUS.

Obama used twitter, not one liberal complained about that.

Yes he's a idiot