Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 years ago

Is it normal to be pregnant and feel hungry but at the same time feel like I’m going to throw up?

• geezer
    Favorite Answer

Yes ..

"Morning Sickness" (either being sick or just feeling sick) is quite a normal symptom of early pregnancy.

It usually happens between the 6th and 12th week and is not harmful to the baby.

If it persists beyond the 12th week (and even gets worse) then you could have Hyperemesis Gravidarum which can be harmful to the baby as it will not be getting all the nutrition it needs because you are throwing it up .. so you MUST tell your doctor !!

I was struggling with nausea and urge of throwing whatever I was trying to eat until I discovered No to morning sickness tea. I’m able to feel relief and keep small quantities of food down.

• Suzy Q

Very normal.

Eat. Morning sickness is worst on an empty stomach. Start with something light, like a cracker.

Yes