The dutch police tackled me and imprisoned me for no reason, I am a US citizen, is there anything I can do legally?Need medical help aswell.?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You need a Dutch lawyer, if you are making claims against their police. Because it's an incident involving an American ally, you could make appeals to your local and state elected political figures to put pressure on the State Department to help you seek justice against Dutch police involved.

If you were unfairly imprisoned in a foreign country, you wouldn't have access to ANY device capable of posting questions on Yahoo Answers.

If you had ANY contact outside of the prison it would be with the US Embassy, which is FAR more qualified to advise you than EVERYONE on the internet.

Omg are you okay? Hope you file a big lawsuit against them.

• Maxi

...and no one believes your imaginary question at all

Usually no, your country can't do anything about another countries legislature. John Major (Prime Minister in the 90's) was asked to try and stop the execution of a US prisoner because he had dual citizenship with the UK, he couldn't and he's dead.