asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 years ago

will Bill Cosby avoid prison or will he go for how long? why think so?

and really does he deserve prison? what proof really was there that he was guilty and what if all these women are lying? (for money, fame, spite, etc)?

Hi so as it was 5 days ago. he is inside i would guess.

He’s rich and law and justice doesn’t apply to the rich in America only the poor. So, no, he will get off Scott free like Michael Jackson.

• Linda

I really don’t know. I’m shocked he has avoided prison this long. There is a repetitive pattern in what each woman experienced. He abused them all the same way according to their testimony.

No one wants to believe that Bill Cosby could be capable of this. But so many women with similar stories. I believe them.

What would be the point of sending him to prison, due to his ailing health it would cost a small fortune to keep him in prison, no being tags as reminder while under house arrest would be the best punishment for somebody as old as him, let him pay for his own medical bills and upkeep.

He'll die in prison

When sentenced he will be sent to a prison hospital for assessment of needs.

He will die soon either way.

Bill Cosby is shxt.

I will wait for the outcome of the trial.