Can I get more goldfish in my 10 gallon tank?

I have a 10 gallon tank and only one goldfish in it. She’s a big goldfish, but she seems very depressed. She literally just sits there floating in the same spot 24/7. I was thinking of getting maybe one or 2 other goldfish to keep her company. She used to live with a Dalmatian Molly and then once she died an albino... show more I have a 10 gallon tank and only one goldfish in it. She’s a big goldfish, but she seems very depressed. She literally just sits there floating in the same spot 24/7. I was thinking of getting maybe one or 2 other goldfish to keep her company. She used to live with a Dalmatian Molly and then once she died an albino Cory catfish, which is also deceased. I know 10 gallons is small for a goldfish, but trust me I’ve tried everything. I tried to refine her to someone with a 30 gallon tank, they haven’t contacted me back on the fish and I can’t get in touch with her. No pet stores in my area want her, and I can’t/won’t release her into the Wild bc that’s terrible for the environment. So I HAVE to keep her, despite my best efforts to give her a better tank. And since she’s so depressed I figured I’d add some friends for her. So, would it be a really bad idea to get another one or two goldfish, or does that sound better for the fish? If I’m gonna have her for 10-15 yrs, I’d like her to be happy and I might as well get her some friends that’ll live just as long. Any advice is welcome, thank you!!!
6 answers 6