Do you ever think no one could be dumb enough to believe that QAnon crap?

...and then come here, read some questions and think "okay, maybe I was wrong".

No

I never think that

The scale of stupidity in the USA especially, is boundless

You can probably figure that the more outrageous the conspiracy sounds the more likely it is to be fake. Really fake, not Trump fake news fake.

Om

Oh, I've long given up believing there is a lower limit on human intelligence.

On a nearly daily basis, I see those lower depths being plumbed right here on YA politics.

I was starting to think they may be the Q in LGBTQ.

• God

People love conspiracy theories.

There are a lot of dumbshit Republicans out there who will believe anything, including Trump's claim that Russia does not like Trump and that they want to help Democrats win. Trump himself of course does not believe that and that is why he is not doing anything to keep the Russians from meddling or hacking future elections. Dumbshit Republicans simply believe anything their party and their president tell them, even though a 5 year old can tell that they are lies. If they believe that Trump has never lied and that the media does not tell the truth, then they will believe anything.