Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

What do you think of Trump cutting funding from coast guard icebreaker and rescue operations to fund the border wall?

• The border wall is merely an election lie

well, I already believe Trump is a moron..................I'm not sure anything ELSE he does, will make me think any more less of him.

I mean, the bottom of the barrel is still the bottom of the barrel.

There's nothing under it.....you're already at the bottom-

Trump is abject moron- A Birther Moron, to be precise.

and cons knew that, when they voted for him.........making them equally moronic.

Dump is a moron.

Trump will cut America to the bone in order to build his useless monument to himself.

What Trump and his merry band of Trumpkins don't get is that it is very likely that Trump will die of natural causes before all of the permits for his Wall are approved

• God

It doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks about it. The US government is not accountable to the people.

His supporters worship David Duke!

• paul

nuts

If Democrats in Congress were not obstructing him on the wall, Trump would not have had to do that.

Trump is already defunding TSA for the border walls. Time to take him out (legally).

Russia has MANY Icebreaker fleet boats. It's about OIL. USA has 1, maybe 2. Americans are SO clueless on these long-term issues / facts.

It's really easy to Google. Americans are brain dead, now........