Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Why are you called a fascist when you say you don't support ANTIFA (aka commies)?

I don't support communists or fascists.

I am against extremism on all sides

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

You've forgotten the definition of "fascism" - anyone that disagrees with a chosen ideology.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Antifa is the autistic violent left who can't stand that people have opinions they dont like, even if you are a legit nazi you still have the right to believe the way you do in a free society as long as you arent hurting anyone. antifa is literally a communist group fighting for its own brand of totalitarianism. communists didnt like the nazis brand of authoritarianism, they liked their authoritarianism better, they wanted to be the totalitarian gang running the show. I hate antifa,

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sorry, you have to be either a communist or a nazi to participate in here, those apparently are the rules

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

ANTIFA is not communist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • bil
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

The Democrats FOUNDED both 'wings' the supervisor party. Wilson = Fascist - check his support for Democrat 'academic' eugenics science. LBJ = Commie - check his 'reluctance' to defeat the USSR in Vietnam. ANTIFA = COMMIE = FASCIST...Except for the uniforms of the 'action arms.'

Source(s): Look at the EXCELLENT well researched papers on 'Birth of a Nation' - and the new BRILLIANT 'Death of a Nation.' Democrats have been unmasked.... Sturmabteilung = MVSN = RSDLP = KKK = ANTIFA -- In fact, though the YEARS every violent action 'arm' has been IDENTICAL to 'American' Democrats, of one 'wing' or another. See: ball bat using, trade union 'negotiator.'
  • 2 years ago

Where do you get the odd idea that to oppose a fascist, you must be a commie?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I'm not. Just another fake meme brought to the internets by Putin, just as Antifa is some made upShit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.